Woship is responsible for guiding the continuing liturgical renewal of the parish, centered on the Eucharist. It provides opportunities for liturgical education, prepares for liturgical celebrations, and evaluates worship activities. They works to create an environment of full, conscious and active participation which provides a relevant and vibrant worship experience.
• Affirm the strength of our existing Ministries and identify opportunities for improvement
• Evaluate the effectiveness of liturgies and ministries to assure the quality of the worship experience
• Commit to development and faith formation for Commission members, their areas of ministry and the assembly
• Participate in seasonal liturgical preparation and coordination of liturgies
• Foster an atmosphere of hospitality and harmony in all aspects of its work.
Lector, Eucharistic Minister, Usher, Greeter, Altar Server, Choir/Cantor, Instrumentalist, Scaristan, Videographer, Rosary Leader.
Training provided, group training offered in the fall but also individually as needed.
Contact the Parish office or anyone on the Worship Commission
When: As you sign up, or as needed.
Change the décor of the worship area to emphasize the spirituality of the liturgical season.
Contact: Marge Meyer @ 382-1405